Sunday, May 13, 2018

Revamp

Hey guys, ugh I know I've been gone for so long but a lot has happened, you know life happened. I also know this is like my 2nd or 3rd time reappearing after being gone for some time but in all honesty there is always something going on that just strays me away, now I don't want to make a promise that I'll be back just incase life gets in the way again lol but I'm back for right now with lots of new content and things to share with you guys. So a little update, I moved out of NY and moved to a town called Whitewater in Wisconsin, yes I know what your going to ask, "Why Wisconsin?", well I will further explain all that in a separate blog post so stay tuned for that. I've also been working on my photography while out here, now I admit I did loose motivation to continue because of where I'm at and my laptop started giving me problems but I eventually got back in it. I've been learning my craft improving my editing skills and buying new equipment which I will also talk about in a separate blog post if you guys would like. This blog post is jus a "Hello, I'm back" update post and also letting you know what I have in store for my blog, matter a fact I'll just surprise you guys with what I have planned. Also got big news, I moved back to NY!!! I'm so excited to be back and it furthers new content and motivation.

The reason for the "Revamp" tittle is because I'm revamping myself as a whole, a brand, everything. I want to revamp my look, my social media accounts, photography, blog post, just everything and in between *wink wink hence blog name. I want to share the journey with you, might even start vlogging if that's what my fellow bloggers/readers would like to see but I know you guys don't want a boring vlog channel lol. Like I mentioned above I will fill you guys in on the next blog post. The move back to NY has me wanting to be different, have a different mindset and outlook on things, I want to be a better me and I want you all to join me on the journey to change and happiness :)

If you haven't already, follow me on all social sites:

IG @laiahavin (Photography)
      @lovemedifferently (Personal)
FB Page @laiahavinphotography
Snapchat @laiahcharming

No comments:

Post a Comment