Thursday, March 12, 2015

Attempt at coming back

Hello,

Wow I have been gone for a couple months and I'm soo sorry about that, I abandoned you guys and again I'm sorry. Life just happened and I just wasn't in a good place mentally & physically but I'm okay now I guess, just slowly progressing and really working on myself and what I want to do in life. I recently moved to New Jersey (if you didn't know I was living in New York) because of personal & financial problems. I do miss New York & I try to go back as much as I can because of course I am a NYC girl and I love that city. I'm still into photography but since moving I haven't really been motivated and I just sort of became lazy which I'm not happy about at all but I'm working on it. I found a college out here that I'm excited about, I applied and now I'm just waiting to see if I get accepted and if I do I will further inform you guys. Other than that I've just been looking for work and really concentrating on what and where I want to be in the future and the steps I have to take to get their. I'm also trying to get over a cold I recently got so hopefully I will be able to get back to posting on here because I did miss it but I also have to work on finding entertaining things to post about other than photography, so bare with me. Hope you all are doing good, love you guys <3


No comments:

Post a Comment