Friday, October 31, 2014

My Summer Pt.8

Hello Everyone,

If you haven't seen my last post click here.

It has finally come to an end, this will be the last part of my summer recap. I enjoyed sharing my summer with you and hope you enjoyed it as well. These last couple of pictures I took was when I took my cousin out. We were looking for a specific park because they were having a show there but I got the wrong directions and ended up at Hudson River Park. It was both our first time at that park and it was beautiful, a must see if you haven't been already. After walking through the park we ended up at 34th st. and that's when I decided to really look up the directions and that's when I found it Riverbank State Park. They were having some sort of kiddie type of carnival it was cute, they had little rides, games, and a reptile show. I only have one picture from Riverbank State Park, I will be going back because it is beautiful. Overall it was a good day and my cousin enjoyed herself. Hope you enjoy :)

My cousin.
I absolutely love this picture <3
Love how vibrant the colors are. My favorite things to capture, flowers.


Happy that I caught the helicopter with the flag. Sort of reminds me of this video game called Grand Theft Auto.
Riverbank State Park.
Happy Halloween, be safe :)







No comments:

Post a Comment