Sunday, October 12, 2014

My Summer Pt.6

Hello Everyone,

If you haven't seen my last post click here.

I was asked on a date by this guy I met during the summer. There was a reggae concert going on in Central Park so we both decided to attend. We entered Central Park through Columbus Circle and ran into some body painting and other beautiful sites. I did take more pictures then the ones I'm posting but these are the ones I liked the most. We weren't able to get into the concert because there was a long line and I was not going to wait on it so we decided to walk around. We ended up at TGI Friday's in Times Square, we then caught a movie (Lucy), and lastly we had ice cream at ColdStone. The date was great, unfortunately a couple months after that date we fell off and things just weren't working so we decided to just stop whatever it was we were doing. Hope you enjoy :)






P.S. Posting Pt.7 next week so stay tuned, have a good Sunday night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment