Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Summer Pt.3

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I didn't post anything Friday, it was my birthday Thursday so you know how that is. I had a great birthday, I turned 20. Spent my birthday with my best friend, went to see the movie No Good Deed (it was good, must watch if you haven't seen it yet) and then went to Dave & Busters.

If you haven't seen my last post click here. These pictures were taken on the Fourth of July. It was my first time actually being close to the fireworks and also my first time at the Brooklyn Bridge Carousel Park. If you live in New York or your visiting I recommend going to that park its beautiful. Like always hope you enjoy :)

This was actually taken at Washington Square Park another beautiful park you must visit.
Brooklyn Bridge Carousel Park



My favorite one.



P.S. Posting Pt.4 next week so stay tuned, have a beautiful night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment