Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Graze

Hello everyone,

Towards the end of the last month I saw a commercial talking about a subscription box called Graze, if you subscribe you get one box free, so of course I took that offer and I subscribed. The Graze box sends you 4 sections of all natural snacks from nuts, raisins, bars, and rolled oats, it also comes with nutrition facts for each snack which I thought was really good. Unlike the Julep Maven box where when you first subscribe you get a free box but you have to pay shipping, with the Graze there is no shipping fee. After your first free box you pay $6, now with that you have a choice whether you want your box to be sent every week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or every 4 weeks which is monthly. Again even when paying $6 shipping is free. There are two boxes to choose from, the Nibble Box or the Calorie Counter Box. I chose the Nibble Box.



I like how they packaged everything, from the pictures I thought they were going to send them loose but when I got my box they were in their own individual little boxes.


The first one is Brooklyn Bites, it contains poppyseed pretzels, cheese cashews, and roasted pumpkin seeds. I tried this one as soon as I opened the box and it was good, now I wasn't a fan of the pumpkin seeds but that's just me.


The second one is Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack, it contains rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon. I took this one to school with me and OMG it taste so good, I really like this one.


The third one is Raspberry & Coconut Muffin, it contains raspberries, cranberries, coconut, amaretti drops, and almond slices. I haven't tried this one yet but I think it will be good.


The last one is Super Berry Detox, it contains blueberries, cranberries, goji berries, and green raisins. This one has a full serving of fruit and its a good source of iron and vitamin A. I haven't tried this one either.

For this to be my first box I like it already and I will stay subscribed. When I signed up I got my own invitation code, I don't know if everybody gets that when they sign up but if they do then that's cool. My invitation code is HALAIA99B, you enter this code when checking out and with this code your 1st and 5th box will be free which is pretty cool. Click here to go to the website.

Sorry for the glare on the pictures I'm working on producing better quality pictures for future post. Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment