Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bath & Body Works/Hair Care Hual

Hello everyone,

I received an email from Bath & Body Works talking about the sales they were having and of course when I seen that 2 for $22 all 3 Wick Candles, I had to go and stock up :) My grandma also decided to come with me since I got her into their candles.


From the bunch I got 2 candles and a candle stand, the rest are for my grandma. As you can see if I didn't get her out of there she would have brought more lol, I expected to get more candles but some of them (almost all) didn't have a good smell or they were a little too sweet. I had a coupon that said if you make a purchase of $10 or more you get anything $12.50 and lower for free, so with my candle purchase I got the candle holder ($8.50) for free.

The first candle I brought was the Stress Relief with eucalyptus spearmint from their Aromatherapy line. For me this candle smells like a man just hoped out of the shower, if you haven't smelled it you should next time your in Bath & Body Works. As described on the bottom, Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind while Spearmint Essential Oil uplifts. The second candle I got was Paris Daydream City of Love. This candle has a light calming kind of smell, I love it so much. As described on the bottom, Our "Oh so French" blend of watery notes, moss and mandarin. Imagine a day along the Seine in the City of Love!

My grandma also got the Stress Relief candle because she really liked it. The second candle she got was the Tokyo Petals Iced Sake & Cherry Blossoms. That candle also has a light smell but it has a hint of sweet in it. As described on the bottom, An exotic combination of Japanese iced sake, delicate cherry blossoms and a hint of berries Arigato Japan! The next item she purchased was the Ocean for men ($12.50) body lotion. My grandma loves the smell of men cologne so no this is not for anyone but herself, it does smell good though. As described on the back, Dive into crystal clear blue waters with OCEAN, an invigorating blend of fresh cypress, vetiver and cool ocean air. The last item she purchased was the Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist ($10) from their Aromatherapy Sleep Line. The reason why she brought this was because she has trouble sleeping so she decided to give this a try and so far she said its working :) As described on the back,  Use this sleep enhancing pillow mist each night before bed, Spray a light mist over pillow or sheets for an authentic aromatherapy experience.


These two products I got at a beauty supply store near my school in Manhattan. I've wanted to try both of them for a long time now and I'm glad I finally purchased them. The first product is the Mixed Chicks leave-in conditioner ($19.99). I'm sort of in a transitioning to natural hair stage, I cut off almost all of my relaxed ends today but I still have a little left. My current leave-in is the Cantu shea butter, it works okay with my hair I just want to try something new. As described on the front, finally, a curl defining formula designed for "us." Whether your black, white, asian, latin, mediterranean or any glorious combination of the above, you'll love the way this alcohol-free, non-sticky, lightweight product leaves your hair inviting to touch as it defines and locks moisture into every curl. Be a proud part of our multiracial movement, show your curls and radiantly roll with "Mixed Chicks." The second and last product I purchased was a Denman Brush ($11.99). I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure I will love it. As described on the back, Ideal for smoothing and styling. Suitable for all lengths and types of hair.

Well that's all the items I brought, thanks for reading and have a great night/morning :)

*Not sponsored by Bath & Body Works, Mixed Chicks or Denman.

No comments:

Post a Comment